Kelly Services Digital Publishing Administrator- 8217770 in HADLEY, Massachusetts
Job Title: Digital Publishing Administrator
Location: HADLEY, MA
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: $25
Proficiency in technologies for electronic publishing including InDesign and Adobe Acrobat; expert in MS Office Suite – advanced Word skills required.
• Proficiency with web publishing technologies including HTML and CSS. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and XML desirable.
• Understanding of web standards. Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ADA accessibility standards desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues and errors.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Two to three years of production experience in Web publishing using state-of-the-are technologies
* If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at SOMP767@kellyservices.com (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! *
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- https://flashrecruit.com/user/SomaPatanaik "
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.