Apogee Engineering CROWS - Program Manager - Hanscom AFB, MA in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts
2016 SBA Prime Contractor of the Year, Region VIII
Apogee is actively seeking a full-time Program Manager supporting the Cyber Resiliency Office for Weapon Systems (CROWS) at Hanscom AFB, MA. Apogee provides Systems Security Engineering, Weapon System Cybersecurity, Software Development, and Acquisition Intelligence Engineering to help advance the CROWS two primary objectives: Build secure, resilient weapon systems and fix critical vulnerabilities in legacy weapon systems across the United States Air Force. This position requires a Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
Why work with us
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of federal government organizations such as the DOD, NASA, DOI, and the DOT. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference regardless of agenda or personality. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee Engineering into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
- The Program Manager shall collaborate with Leads, LOA Champions and POCs to prepare for periodic LOA Working Group and CRSG meetings and presentations.
- The Program Manager shall assist with DoD and AF program/project analysis including the planning and organizing of program/project activities, as required.
- The Program Manager shall assist with technical work related to program management of the OL to include planning, organizing, and presenting assessments of program/project management concepts, analyses, studies, and procedures.
- The Program Manager shall assist in analyzing, planning, and organizing program/project activities and perform in a professional work environment related to CRSG program activities.
- The Program Manager shall assist in planning, organizing, and presenting assessments of program/project management concepts, command level presentations to include, but are not limited to, PMRs, studies, status briefings, and other reviews.
- The Program Manager shall assist with reviewing and establishing policies and guidance.
- The Program Manager shall monitor team performance and provide team direction and prioritization as agreed with Government PM expectations.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint) and other standard (customer-specified) applications.
- The Program Manager shall have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- TS/SCI security clearance required
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- MS in technical discipline preferred
- 10+ years of experience supporting software development programs
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and organizational/time management skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: minority/female/disabled/veteran
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Comprehensive benefit options upon hire
Job Start/End Date: 29-Aug-2018 to 28-Oct-2018 (MST)
Department: Air Force
Location: Hanscom AFB, MA, USA
Pay Rate: DOE
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time