ManTech Program/Project Manager in Hanscom, Massachusetts
All ManTech employees will need to meet the requirements set forth in Executive Order 14042 and the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force Guidance requiring all covered contractor personnel to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsible for the technical management of tasks. Insure that the full range of corporate resources is available and made available to perform the required tasks. Provide Quality Control Plan for all relevant requirements. Provide management oversight of government requirements and ensure high-quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables as individual or leader in compliance with the SOW. Responsible for the delivery of services and products to the customers as agreed to (by contract, by SLA, by task order, etc.).
You will plan, direct, and coordinate activities within the team and work with partners to ensure customer requirements are met. You will perform day to-day support of sections of the program, and develop long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user customer requirements will be satisfied in future years of the contract. Ensure technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner. Provides supervision, training, and direction to staff. Accountable for meeting contractual performance criteria and due dates. Coordinates activities in support of government program managers and teams that support the provisioning, design, installation, maintenance, and requirements for services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure that Contractor tasks are completed within the deadlines, tasking guidance from the
· Ensure contract personnel are qualified to perform the tasks, and potential personnel problems are pre-empted.
· Consult and coordinate with the Program Manager for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
· Establish and implement streamlined processes and procedures enabling the Contractor to rapidly respond to surge requirements for increased contract personnel.
· Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
· Direct daily operations by: analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
· Stay abreast of advances in technology.
· Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
· Analyze computer and information needs from an operational and strategic perspective and determine immediate and long-range personnel and equipment requirements.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 10 years of relevant experience in acquisition and Air Force Protocols and Requirements in a Secure Environment.
Security Clearance: Active Secret Clearance, Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
- ManTech Jobs