ManTech Systems Engineer in Hanscom, Massachusetts
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Engineer to join our team at Hanscom AFB to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conduct reviews on program portfolio to evaluate and/or recommend alternative plans, improve systems engineering programs/processes, manage/sustain program technical baseline, and design/perform system level tests to ensure that subsystems and system performance is achieved in accordance with approved specifications.
• Perform program reviews to evaluate alternative proposed plans, systems engineering programs, design, and test results to ensure that subsystem and system performance is achieved in accordance with program specifications.
• Prepare technical documents which define, specify, and recommend system/subsystem characteristics. Prepare management reports and conduct technical presentations for planning, implementation, and corrective action using application of engineering economy principles.
• Perform validation of systems, including development of criteria and procedures. Analyze and/or evaluate results of major engineering systems.
• Provide system/program engineering, technical support and technical training to support programs/initiatives, including but not limited to: acquisition, development, integration, sustainment, continued evolution, deployment/fielding and installation, and operations oversight.
• Provide engineering support services and inputs to program and project risk management activities in compliance with Air Force SEAM processes.
• A Bachelor s degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
• Capable of performing: problem/gap definition, trade space analysis, science and technology roadmap analysis, “Set based design for concept development, Multi-Objective Decision Analysis (MODA) and cost versus capability trade off analysis.
• Capable of implementing Digital Engineering, Digital Thread, and Digital Twin techniques across system Lifecycle.
• Must possess a broad theoretical and practical knowledge of system engineering to the acquisition process.
An active secret clearance is required.
Requires a Bachelor s degree and ten years of related experience.
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.