ManTech Test Engineer in Hanscom, Massachusetts
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Test Engineer to join our team at Hanscom AFB to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Documenting the review, test concept development, test methodology development, test plan development, test execution, test reporting, data reduction and analysis, and end-user operational testing.
• Using Design of Experiments methods to plan and conduct test programs.
• Independently prepare (or direct others in the preparation of) criteria, computation/analyses, specifications, cost estimates test plans, and technical reports in the specific area of technical expertise.
• Select and apply engineering techniques and procedures to analyze and evaluate specific problem, data, or other features of the work which are broad in scope and complexity.
• Review and evaluate the quantity, quality, and overall adequacy of results and conclusions drawn from accomplishment of test engineering tasks.
• Devise new and innovative approaches to problems encountered, and accomplish assigned tasks with efficiency, timeliness, and thoroughness.
• Evaluate the configuration, capability, and operational relevance of test environments and ensure they are properly available for the thorough testing of software releases (e.g. fault insertion/fault identification).
• Deconflict schedule conflicts between multiple releases, providing high quality analysis and recommendations to the program test lead.
• Operate with general instructions; but select portions of work are reviewed in detail to measure adequacy of approach, execution, and presentation.
• A Bachelor s degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
• Experience providing technical and engineering support for major IT Test and Evaluation (T&E).
• Must possess the Test Engineering skills to accommodate the requirements as described above.
An active secret clearance is required.
Requires a Bachelor s degree and ten years of related experience.
Years of Experience
10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree, See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.