Dell Principal Interaction Designer - Remote, MA (Hopkinton, MA) in Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Principal Interaction Designer - Remote, MA (Hopkinton, MA)
Here within Dell’s Experience Innovation Group , we challenge ourselves to think outside the box, learning and growing every step of the way. We work together to imagine, research, experiment, scrutinize, validate, rethink, refine and ultimately deliver. We have designers, technologists and strategists – all the right people, in the right place – innovating boldly for success. Together, we’re making the impossible possible.
Dell is seeking a candidate for a Principal Interaction Designer to be part of their Experience Innovation Group team.
This Principal Interaction Designer defines and owns user experience design deliverables across software project initiatives including ideation, user-flow analysis, wire-framing, interaction design, prototyping, branding and execution. The individual ensures interactive designs achieve the highest level of usability, desirability and customer satisfaction. In this role, the designer will be asked to carry products from concept to development using their abilities to distill complex problems into intuitive, clean, user friendly designs leveraging their knowledge and history with user experience concepts, creating information architectures, applying and growing existing design languages and systems, while delivering the appropriate content to development partners (workflows, behavioral specifications, redlines, interactive prototypes, etc.).
• Undergraduate degree and 8+ years’ relevant experience or Graduate degree in a related field, plus 6+ years’ relevant experience.
• Familiar with major industry design and prototyping tools
• Able to learn new tools and add them to own design process, apply sound design principles and concepts to problems in order to create sound, viable, user-centered solutions
• Proven success partnering with other disciplines to translate ideas and requirements into high quality compelling experiences
• Desire to own and articulate design rationales
• Understanding of front-end technologies, HTML, CSS
• Experience designing enterprise web applications
• Data visualization and mobile device experience
• Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume
• Strong skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web based user interfaces.
• Must be up to date with the latest in interactive design trends.
• Demonstrates the ability to process and integrate studies, reports, trends, data, and information into plans, deliverables, and recommendations
- Dell Jobs