NXStage Medical Inc. Business Systems Analyst II in Lawrence, Massachusetts
Business Systems Analyst II
This individual (Mendix Designer / Developer) will be responsible for identifying, supporting, and implementing process improvements to gain efficiencies across NxStage organization (Asset Management, Returns, Logistics, Customer Service, Technical Support,
Sales Operations, Service, and International Teams) and Systems (ERP, CRM, Enterprise Application Platform). Serve as a liaison between the Business teams, clients, project managers, and other technical and functional teams. Will interpret data using a variety
of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. Design, develop, implement, and maintain business solutions by working directly with clients, internal departments, and project/business leaders. Will continue
to investigate, implement, and monitor business systems solutions and communications.
* We are open to remote contract or contract to permanent*
• Investigate/Implement Systemic Process and Procedural Improvements
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
• Gather requirements using various techniques including one-on-one interviews
• Work directly with development staff on a project team to implement proposed functionality
• Communicate with the business sponsor and stakeholders on proposed design and gather feedback on implemented designs
• Enhancement and Integration of ERP/CRM/EDI
• Direct Application Development using Enterprise Application Platform (Mendix) in close collaboration with Lead Developer
• CRM Development in close collaboration with Principal Business Applications Analyst
• Process Automation Support for NxStage Operations Teams
• Project Development, Prioritization, and Management
• Act as central point of contact for developers and QA staff throughout duration of project
• Provide updates on deliverables to the project manager on a timely basis
• Use ERP, CRM, and Integrated Systems to prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and metrics
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business and technical experience
• Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
• Must have 3-5 years of Mendix design and development experience
• Requires analytical and technical ability to understand the business and the ability to interact effectively with others for systems analysis purposes.
• Requires an understanding of the role of information systems within the business.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and prioritization skills
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with focus on Excel, Visio, and Word
• Must be flexible and a proponent/champion of change.
• Experience in the analysis of datasets to gain insights and drive business decisions
• Extensive experience with ERP and CRM systems
• Completion of SalesForce Admin I course a plus
• Mendix Developer Apprentice Certification preferred
NxStage Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41