FirstFuel Principal Software Engineer - Java in Lexington, Massachusetts
Be a part of team that is building the next generation scalable cloud based backend for the FirstFuel SaaS analytics platform.
Main responsibilities include: Architecting, design, implementation, testing and profiling highly scalable enterprise quality web services. Leading the CRM integration and authorization implementation covering SAML, OpenId, and other integrations.
Ability to seamlessly work with multiple stakeholders to break down and define requirements and use cases to define and clarify requirements and use cases.
Contributing to software architectural discussions and assisting in innovations by identifying, researching and resolving complex technical problems within a project. Performance tuning to attain the best user experience
Work will require effective cooperation with local and global teams. This position is not expected to involve significant (greater than 15%) travel.
· BS – Computer Science or equivalent, MS preferred
· Database - MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle
· Source Control tools – Git Hub
· Web Technologies– JSP, Spring MVC 3.0
· Programming Languages – Core Java, SQL
· Web Server – Apache-Tomcat 7.0
· Message Queue – JMS, ActiveMQ, AWS SQS
Comfortable with Agile Scrum development methodologies
Hands on experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
Experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST)
Demonstrated experience with n-tier web application development
Experience working with a variety of Applications Servers and Databases (Primarily Tomcat and MySQL)
· AWS or similar cloud SaaS software development environment.
· Experience with authentication and authorization standards like SAML, OpenID
· Experience working in the electric energy data domain, preferably with interval and/or smart meter data.
External Company URL: http://www.scigenium.com/
Post End Date: 12/31/2018