Kronos Architect - Remote in Lowell, Massachusetts
Architect - Remote
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miramar - Florida - USA, New York City - New York - USA, Newport Beach - California - USA, Providence - Rhode Island - USA, Remote - - USA
Software & Product Development
Your role as part of the architecture team will be to ensure development teams and other architects have architecture processes and tools which enable them to design, build, and maintain web-scale services consistently, and in line with cloud and Kronos best practices.
This architecture role is an exciting role combining elements of enterprise architecture and product-wide technical architecture, to design solutions that allow for technical and process governance across a large engineering community. This will include hands-on design of technical components and automated processes to ensure that critical elements of system design remain constant across the product – from design through implementation.
You will be a critical enabler to an efficient and scalable architecture practice, spanning a global engineering team and cloud-based, multi-tenant, enterprise SaaS application.
• Work with senior governance architect to develop and roll out architecture process and educate teams and drive alignment to these standardized practices and guidelines
• Document, describe, and design architecture governance and design patterns for distributed software development
• Provide technical and design solutions to systemwide architecture governance needs, such as resource limitations / throttling, resilient design features, multi-user / multi-tenant architecture components, and other critical aspects of a multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
• Lead architecture review of complex or critical changes to the system, including leading design discussions, ensuring meaningful stakeholder feedback, and working with service teams to implement improvements
• Work across architecture teams to develop a consistent taxonomy and standards for architecture artifacts, including design documents, support material, and reference material
• Manage and conduct systemwide impact reviews to assess the architecture impact of significant service or application changes
• Mentor globally distributed architecture team to ensure consistency and quality in deliverables, designs, and architecture artifacts
• 8+ years in software engineering and/or architecture
• Demonstrated experience working in complex, distributed, enterprise-scale software development organization
• Strong technical and/or business analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate real-world problem solving
• Excellent technical and non-technical communication abilities
• Experience with Java and any public cloud
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos, a UKG Company participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.800.
- Kronos Jobs