UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Associate Manager, Engineering in Lowell, Massachusetts
Associate Manager, Engineering
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
- UKG is looking for an experienced, hands-on Associate Manager to join our team in Lowell, MA who can join our Engineering Team and make
an immediate impact on our fast-moving, customer-centric web applications. The individual will play a key role in the development of our next generation SaaS offering, in a highly collaborative, agile
• Responsible for leading UKG Ready Payroll Team through design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded
software systems and products.
• The position involves managing, coaching and mentoring Engineering Team members and involves supporting production operations for the SMB UKG Ready cloud-based WFM/HCM
• Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve technical problems is critical to the role.
• This role requires an ability to read/write code, Perform Cod Reviews, object-oriented analysis and design. As a technical lead, you will be required to be hands-on and 50% coding is required.
• Be data driven and utilize data in a cognizant manner to make good decisions
• Experience as a Technical Leader managing development team is required.
The following core skills are required for success in this position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 7+ years of hands-on development experience with strong experience in building
Java/J2EE web applications, Web/cloud-based distributed multi-tier application development using SOAP and RESTful web services is a must
• 1 - 2 years of Experience with relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server is a must.
• Familiarity and Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development and Automation.
• Building applications using agile/Scrum methodologies a plus
• Experience with cloud-based multi-tenant applications is desirable, Exposure to Google Cloud Platform is desirable.
• Experience supporting applications in production and ability to monitor and manage production performance issues
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs