Kronos Business Analyst - Salesforce in Lowell, Massachusetts
Business Analyst - Salesforce
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Kronos IT organization is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Analyst to support Salesforce platform. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Extensive experience creating business requirement document (BRD), functional requirements, & accurately translating business Requirements into system functionality requirements.
• Hands on configuration of Salesforce Platform including security, automation, approval processes, visual flow, custom objects, etc.
• Facilitate the integration of business and technical architectures in support of customer's strategic goals, and ensuring that solutions are scalable, extensible, and maintainable moving forward.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• Responsible for monthly enhancements/feature releases, road map, demand management, prioritization, capacity management, production support and change management
• Responsible for running prioritization meeting with business. Based on experience, can accurately estimate the cost and time to implement functional or Business unit level solutions.
• Support Project Managers in planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks
• Work together with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications when needed
• Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing
• Manage Requests for Change adhering to Kronos’ change control process
The following core skills are required for success in this position:
• Strong experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com for 500+ users
• Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, AppExchange, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
• Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
• Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications (Informatica Cloud/Dell Bhoomi)
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.