Kronos Business Intelligence DW Analyst in Lowell, Massachusetts
Business Intelligence DW Analyst
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Business Intelligence DW Analyst will act as a liaison between Kronos’s business divisions, functional IT teams and the Business Intelligence team. This role is ideal for an individual seeking to provide impactful intelligence to support Kronos’s strategic decisions at the executive level.
• Become an expert in business processes and the applications used by the business to drive key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Work in conjunction with IT Service Team Leads to align with the business on prioritization of solution work, providing detailed communication on scheduled progress, testing and release of project work.
• Collaborate with Finance, Configure Price Quote, Sales/Marketing, Professional Services, Customer Support and IT service teams in the requirements, design, testing and deployment of the organization's data warehousing and reporting solutions
• Own the development and overall maintenance of technical design documents, including summary, system design, data linage, change controls and signoff
• Develop well-organized, insightful data points, reports, dashboards, and other forms of data visualizations to support strategic business decisions, primarily through an Enterprise Data Warehouse and reporting platform
• Provide input on architecture of Data Model and ETL processes based on business requirements and in-depth knowledge of data sources
• Lead technical “Lunch and Learn” conference sessions on latest functionality added to the Enterprise Warehouse
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or another related major field of study
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of understanding data warehousing concepts and relational data models
• Demonstrated analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical requirements
• Experience with leading Business Intelligence tools such as IBM Cognos, Microsoft PowerBI & Tableau , creating reports, dashboards, and/or summarizing large amounts of data into actionable intelligence to drive business decisions
• Demonstrated hands-on experience using SQL and PL/SQL for performing data profiling, formatting and ad-hoc data analysis
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution. Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide. Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.