Kronos Cloud Business Analyst - Reporting in Lowell, Massachusetts
Cloud Business Analyst - Reporting
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Reporting to the Director, Cloud Business Operations, this position is accountable for data reporting and visualization within the Cloud Organization. In pursuit of developing business intelligence solutions for stakeholders, this position will need to liaise across Cloud, Professional Services, Finance and Leadership to bring properly validated and approved solutions to production. This position requires significant technical BI expertise (e.g. Power BI, SQL). This role will oversee the entire life cycle of reporting – ideation, data model design, development, testing, deployment, data analysis, and support.
• Gather requirements, design, create and deploy reports that support the organization including Cloud, Finance and Leadership and other stakeholders
• Design and develop data integration routines to integrate data from disparate source systems into an integrated business intelligence environment including defining source-to-target mappings, business rules and other required data transformations
• Support strategic reporting initiatives that transition reports to new platforms, refactor reports to align to current day requirements
• Liaise extensively across data and analytic teams across the organization. This role will represent Cloud on various analytics and insights projects
• Undertake new projects that involve understanding new data sets, modeling the data in an optimal way to support reporting use cases and creating reporting deliverables
• Develop custom, data-driven and responsive visualizations, and dashboards for business users
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Engineering or a directly related field plus 5 -7 years of experience with the following or equivalent experience
• Experience using industry standard business intelligence tools to formulate metrics, create data quality management assessments and tools to deliver insights to make business decisions
• Experience in providing comprehensive BI solutions -- Requirements Gathering, Data Modeling, Data Quality Check, Report and Dashboard development (Power BI, Tableau)
• Experience in analyzing data and reporting requirements to recommend and design solutions through the creation of appropriate database structures, reports, and query structures.
• Experience in defining and managing ETL metadata repositories using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment, engaging across the organization
• Proven ability to partner with business stakeholders to translate business objectives into visually appealing and actionable reporting dashboards
• Detail oriented and a natural project manager
• Proven interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally and direct multi-functional projects, within matrixed reporting structures
• Ability to own a problem and aggressively drive from problem statement to solution in a self-sufficient capacity, even in a matrixed environment
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs