Kronos Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Tier 1 in Lowell, Massachusetts
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Tier 1
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
UKG is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Support Engineer capable of integrating into an experienced team responsible for the supporting deployment and maintenance of Cloud Infrastructure services in our cloud. The position requires hands-on knowledge and a thorough understanding of supporting Cloud based Infrastructure services in 24X7 customer facing environments.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
• Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
• Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
• Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
• Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder
• Provide production systems support that may include duties such as deployment, configuration, monitoring and troubleshooting of Cloud Infrastructure services (Compute & Network services) 24 X7, production SAAS environments
• Experience in supporting Linux based infrastructure services (web, nfs, sftp, DNS, LDAP etc)
• Build and support Linux based network services (load balancers, routers, firewalls)
• Performance monitoring and tuning the Redhat for most optimal operational efficiency
• Ability to Document existing and new infrastructure deployments using Run Book and architecture diagrams
• Collaborate with technical/business teams assess requirements and recommend solutions
• Handle off-hour escalations as needed
• The schedule for this role will be determined after training.
•1-2 years of hands-on experience managing large Cloud based Public Cloud Infrastructure services nice to have
• Experience working with public cloud – Google Preferred
• Expertise in designing and supporting infrastructure services
• Experience in supporting Redhat server clusters
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable in global working environment
• Good at building and cultivating teamwork
• Familiarity with ITIL processes and experience in working within controlled environment would be an advantage
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos, a UKG Company participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.800.
- Kronos Jobs