UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) DevOps Engineer in Lowell, Massachusetts
Branchburg - New Jersey - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
UKG RDY is seeking a highly motivated DevOps engineer to help unifying operations and development and accelerate the delivery of customer value. Our team advocates for, facilitates, and builds a DevOps culture to allow our business to scale with technology. We are looking for someone who can assess and improve on our cloud delivery pipelines. You’ll need to have strong experience in Google Cloud Platform and a lean approach to delivery.
• Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
• Help eliminate all manual intervention associated with delivery of value
• Build and maintain tools, solutions and microservices associated with deployment, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors
• Be an integral part of our continuous delivery culture
• Collaborate with Product Engineering teams to create delivery pipelines
• Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
• Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years’ experience developing/engineering experience
• Experience with development delivery tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket
• Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Windows-based infrastructure, and Google Cloud Platform.
• Experience with Agile Delivery, Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, etc.
• Experience with databases such as MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch a plus
• Experience working with containers a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs