Kronos DevOps Engineer in Lowell, Massachusetts
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - - USA
The Analytics DevOps Engineer is responsible for delivery management and build quality of the Workforce Dimensions Vision application, along with various customer specific custom analytics offerings.
• Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
• Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
• Produce deployment plans
• Communicate release details and schedules to the Business as required
• Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
• Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
• Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
• Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
• Maintains the release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
• Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management needs
• 5 Years’ experience in a development operations position
• Technical Skills that are a plus --- RESTful API’s , Google Cloud Projects (BigQuery, Storage, GKE),Docker, Google Storage/ GIT Repository’s, Jira, Python , Django, React, SQL
• Experience with the Kronos Workforce Central or Kronos Workforce Dimensions platforms and Analytics applications and database structures is a plus.
• Workforce Management domain knowledge is a plus
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs