UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Director, Risk Management, Business Continuity in Lowell, Massachusetts
Director, Risk Management, Business Continuity
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
UKG is seeking a Risk Management Director to lead UKG’s Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program. This position will be based in either our Weston, FL or Lowell, MA Corporate Headquarters.
This role will be responsible for driving the development, implementation, enhancement, maintenance, and validation of UKGs Business Continuity Management (BCM) Program, including Business Continuity Plans (BCP), Disaster Recovery Plans, and Crisis Management Plans. This high-profile position, which reports into UKG’s Chief Risk Officer, requires strong leadership skills necessary to build a cohesive program designed to anticipate and mitigate potential disruptions across all business functions.
• Develop, maintain, enhance, and validate business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management plans, policies, standards, and practices.
• Operate the BCM Steering Committee, including conducting quarterly committee meetings, interfacing with executive leaders, and preparing presentations that summarize program status and objectives
• Participate in enterprise risk management committee meetings to identify risks that impact business continuity and work with business continuity plan owners to update plans and implement mitigation as needed
• Provide consulting support to IT leaders, Cloud Operations leaders, line of business leaders, internal audit, and external auditors relative to the full range of disaster recovery and business continuity issues and resolution planning
• Ensure key Company initiatives are addressed in BCPs, including evaluating projects to determine that BCM objectives are considered in the project lifecycle
• Enhance the strategic testing schedule for all plans, evaluate the test outcome, track deficiencies, recommend improvements, and communicate findings to appropriate committees and executive leadership.
• Enhance and maintain UKG’s BCM training plan, including tabletop exercises, online/live training, location tests, and notification tests
• Perform business impact assessments to help ensure the BCM Program continues to address risk as the business acquires technology, implements business processes, utilizes third-parties, changes suppliers or new external threats are be introduced.
• Maintain a centralized document repository to house all BCM Program information including plans, testing, assessments, committee minutes and reports, and tracking of approvals.
• Maintain records that demonstrate compliance with UKG SOC 2 and ISO 27001 programs
• Develop and maintain a customer-facing statements, participate in customer meetings where appropriate
• 7 years’ experience in enterprise risk management with notable experience managing a business continuity function, preferably at a technology Company with worldwide operations
• Ability to be professionally objective gathering, evaluating, and presenting information about plan documents and test results
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work with individuals at all levels within and outside of the organization.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs