Kronos Engineering Escalation Specialist in Lowell, Massachusetts
Engineering Escalation Specialist
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Software & Product Development
UKG is seeking an experienced Engineering Escalation Specialist to focus on our Dimensions product. The Engineering Escalation Manager plays a key role in ensuring the satisfaction and loyalty of UKG’s customers by managing the most critical customer satisfaction issues and driving them to timely resolution.
We are seeking candidates with a start-up mentality who can stay calm and clear headed under pressure, adapt quickly and effectively to changing priorities, and resolve competing priorities through effective communication. The successful candidate will have a technical background, exposure to modern cloud and application development technologies, and the demonstrated ability to collaborate across a complex and distributed organization.
• Manage customer escalations and coordinate resolution efforts with key stakeholders by working cross-functionally
• Manage escalation action items and ownership within required timelines including commitment of release timelines for remediation
• Actively communicate to internal stakeholders on resolution progress and outcomes
• Identify escalation triggers and sources with the goal to reduce escalation volume and a focus on problem avoidance
• Develop dashboards to proactively monitor trends and customer escalations
• Use Creative problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems
• Be the central client point of contact throughout the life of the escalation, interacting with all levels of the organization
• Build and leverage relationships to solve very complex customer problems, including working with cross functional teams to identify, resolve, and deploy solutions
• Analyze and resolve risks, execute a project plan and communicate status accurately
• 5 years of demonstrated success in a technical role involving management of projects, customer satisfaction, or similar position with a technology vendor, IT service provider or other high-tech industry
• Experience working in a cloud environment (SaaS)
• Technical aptitude to learn and support a highly technical product
• Excellent communicator – written and spoken; Comfortable and willingness to work in a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal communication, listening, and negotiation skills are a requirement
• Self-motivated, with a strong attention to detail, and possesses proven time management and multitasking skills
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs