Kronos Engineering Program Manager - Security in Lowell, Massachusetts
Engineering Program Manager - Security
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Senior Engineering Program Manager is responsible for driving the program execution of Software Development Programs from product definition through successful release and final deployment. The role will both actively manage global programs as well as direct and mentor other project/program managers and scrum masters working in New Product Development Engineering. Works closely with Senior Engineering Leadership including Engineering Directors, Product Line Director, Architects and others to develop and drive releases and engineering initiatives supporting new product development.
• Manages and participates in incident response and track resolution of security issues
• Participates in evolving and executing product security strategy
• Drives security best practices rollout across projects and engineering disciplines
• Evaluates and communicates product security posture to senior leadership
• Leads governance meetings and carrying ongoing oversight of Information Security Programs
• Designs security policies and engineering rollout policies, updating documentation
• Consults with internal clients, advising on compliance, answering questions, guiding through information security and compliance situations
• Engages in procuring and maintaining relationship with Security pen test vendors and security training program vendors
• Creates and delivers presentations, develops communications and communicates to cross-functional audiences both internally and externally
• Helps to identify priorities and resource requirements for security projects and programs
• Communicates strategy, plans, issues and risks effectively throughout the organization
• Provides technical program management, working with cross functional teams, delivering solutions across multiple Security work streams (Vulnerability Management, Cyber Monitoring, among others)
• Establishes and drives enterprise-wide risk management programs for application vulnerability testing
• Program manage the creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans, security policies, and integrated secure SDLC processes across engineering
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience. PMP, PgMP, or PMI certification, CSMP certification preferred
• A minimum of 8 years of security program management experience in software development and application deployment
• Strong knowledge in Application Security and general security
• Deep understanding of security frameworks & standards required (SANS, CIS Top 20, OWASP, NIST)
• Knowledge of GDPR compliance
• Experience with executing Security projects e.g. pen-testing, security training, security champion program, red-team campaigns
• Proven track record in managing large projects or programs in enterprises
• Knowledge of agile/scrum and the ability to work within an agile environment is a plus
• Prior experience working with geographically distributed teams and off-shoring partners
• Ability to influence across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Kronos Jobs