UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) FedRAMP Program Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
FedRAMP Program Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 50%
Alpharetta - Georgia - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
About the Team:
This position works as part of the Enterprise Risk (ER) department, that is responsible for management of risk across the enterprise. The FedRAMP Program Manager is responsible for managing UKG's ongoing FedRAMP program development, working collaboratively across teams to manage risk within the organization, assisting to shape the information security program with mature documentation and evaluation of the organization risk registers and plan of action and milestones.
About the Role:
• Lead the UKG strategy to develop and implement an effective FedRAMP program that leverages National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and other applicable government standards, policies, and regulations
• Primarily accountable for program development and progress tracking, working with functional leads and teams across the full span of FedRAMP program activities and requirements
• Serve as the subject matter expert for applicable law, regulations and standards related to RAMP program
• Drive technical and operational support to ensure the enterprise is compliant with FedRAMP
• Maintain internal stakeholder management and communication including reporting activities and results to executive sponsors
• External stakeholder management representing the FedRAMP program to customers, sponsors, 3PAO and the FedRAMP PMO office
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in management information systems, computer science, information technology, accounting, business administration, or related field
• 7 – 10 years experience developing and leading multiple large scale FedRAMP system authorizations with moderate or high impact levels . Substantial knowledge of FedRAMP & DoD DISA security control requirements and how they overlap with additional frameworks
• Substantial experience with the FedRAMP and risk management frameworks while leading and managing complex control assessments throughout the authorization process lifecycle
• Strong knowledge and understanding of cloud services, to include operating systems, networking components, databases, access controls, auditing, boundary protection, and cryptography
• Relevant professional certifications preferred (At least two of the following certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CASP, and GSLC)
• Ability to assist team members with proper artifact collection and detail to satisfy assessment requirements
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs