UKG (Ultimate Software Group) HR and Payroll Technical Support Engineer/Specialist in Lowell, Massachusetts
HR and Payroll Technical Support Engineer/Specialist
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, USA - USA - Remote, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
The Technical Support Engineer delivers comprehensive high-quality support to end users on UKG Workforce Dimensions HCM product utilizing outstanding customer service skills and techniques that promote customer satisfaction.
This position will provide end user support for the Workforce Dimensions Human Resources and Payroll software.
• Use of knowledge and experience to resolve difficult problems submitted by end-users while using debugging skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem solving skills.
• Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries.
• Consistently and effectively communicating with management to make sure issues are escalated and resolved.
• Effectively communicate product issues to the customer & UKG engineering enabling timely solution while maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Create and conduct training and/or knowledge sharing sessions to enhance team performance.
The right person for this position will have domain knowledge in one or all of the following areas: Payroll, Withholding Tax, HR or Benefits. The role will require the Technical Support Engineer to assist customer with the use and usability of our application. They will need to troubleshoot and resolve issues while providing exceptional service.
• Experience using Payroll, Withholding Tax and/or Human Resource applications.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous help desk experience is desired
• 4-year college degree preferred
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs