UKG (Ultimate Software Group) IT Internal Auditor (can be located in Weston, FL or Lowell, MA) in Lowell, Massachusetts
IT Internal Auditor (can be located in Weston, FL or Lowell, MA)
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Description & Requirements
In your role as IT Internal Auditor, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing and impactful Internal Audit team and gain exposure to the latest technology. You will join a Best Place to Work and an Internal Audit department with a culture of flexibility, collaboration, and innovation. You will work with the Sr. Manager of IT Internal Audit and IT Internal Auditor II on a diverse set of IT audits and projects supporting large-scale post-merger integration activities. Your work will span over several functions, processes and financial systems and will directly contribute to the success of a dynamic, private equity owned global SaaS technology leader.
• Execute IT audit programs for financial (e.g., ITGCs), operational and compliance (e.g., ISO27001) audits under the supervision of the IT Internal Auditor II.
• Test the design and implementation of IT general controls and IT automated application controls over a combination of off-the-shelf ERPs, such as Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, homegrown financial systems and underlying IT infrastructure (e.g., servers, databases and networks).
• Work closely with IT and Finance project teams to ensure alignment with program development lifecycle controls and required project documentation.
• Coordinate with External Auditors for document request lists, walkthroughs, testing, testing status, deficiency tracking and remediation testing results.
• Perform walkthroughs and testing of the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of internal controls over IT areas and identify reportable issues.
• Identify findings and perform follow-up on status of management actions taken on identified issues.
• Collaborate with managers, staff members, financial and IT personnel for the purpose of conveying and gathering information required to perform audit functions.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or related areas, such as Business Administration, Finance and Accounting.
•0-2 years of work experience in an IT Audit role within a Big 4 public accounting firm or Internal Audit function in the technology sector (preferred) or applicable internship experience.
•Foundational knowledge of internal control frameworks and concepts, with specific emphasis on IT General Controls (e.g., logical security, change management, computer operations and program development), Automated Application Controls and Segregation of Duties.
•Experience with systems implementations and integration activities with emphasis on pre-implementation reviews and assessing impact to risks and controls landscape.
•Ability to work collaboratively under general supervision with a drive for initiative and independent thinking.
•Effective verbal and written communications.
•Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, audit stakeholders and external auditors.
•Detail-oriented with project management and organizational skills.
•Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
•One of more of the following: CISA, CISSP, CIA or CRISC
•ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs