Kronos IT Service Management Specialist -- mid-level in Lowell, Massachusetts
IT Service Management Specialist -- mid-level
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The duties of a Cloud ITSM Specialist (3+ years of Incident and or Problem Management experience) will be to provide oversight of ITIL based ITSM processes for UKG Cloud & Hosted environments. The primary focus areas are on Incident and Problem Management disciplines along with Change Management support. He/she will also be providing data and/or artifacts that support ITSM related metrics and initiatives on an on-going basis. He/She will also partner with the other service functions to corelate root causes and metrics. May be assigned to produces regular and adhoc management reports in a timely manner.
Level 3: A seasoned professional with a complete understanding and wide application of principle, theories, and concepts in the field. Advanced l knowledge of other related disciplines, business unit function and cross group dependencies/relationships. Develops solutions to a variety of significantly complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises authority and judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Has a broad knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the business unit. Plans and organizes non-routine tasks w/approval.. Plans and organizes project assignments and maintains project schedules. Works under general direction regarding the direction and progress of projects and special assignments. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Interprets, executes and recommends modifications to company policies.
• Lead Incident Management processes including incident bridges, and post incident follow ups.
• Analyze incident, change, and problem records to determine any trends
• Incident Problem Management: Ensures that accurate root cause and trend analysis are determined. May lead problem review sessions and coordinates major problem resolutions to root cause. Ensures all incidents are logged and relevant parties involved.
• Communication: Communicates with and coordinates activities with Senior Management, Change Management, Incident /Problem Management, and customer/clients. Ensures problem or incident resolution.
• Produces regular and adhoc management reports in a timely manner.
• Change Management: Receives, assess, facilitate approval and overall end to end change management process to ensure only approved changes are deployed into UKG’ Cloud production environment.
• Monitor tickets in ServiceNow and complete assigned tickets.
• Significant experience managing incidents, preferably within cloud or financial industry
• Strong communications skills (both written and spoken).
• Strong meeting facilitation skills
• Demonstrated capacity to lead under pressure, make decisions in ambiguous situations, and drive cross group consensus in short periods.
• Ability to work well interpersonally cross group and cross-discipline at various levels up through executives, as well as influence and manage without direct authority.
• Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills.
• Experience with the processes, practices, disciplines and tools needed to ensure that IT services are provided as agreed between the customer and UKG.
• Proven ability to understand complex business issues and align communications strategies and outcomes accordingly.
• An ability to assess the severity and priority of multiple incoming inquiries from management, customers and internal employees.
• BS/BA degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science or related discipline.
• 3+ years of Incident and or Problem Management experience.
• ITIL Foundation certified
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) . (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs