UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Product Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lead Product Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Alpharetta - Georgia - United States, Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Branchburg - New Jersey - United States, Cleburne - Texas - United States, Indianapolis - Indiana - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, San Francisco - California - United States, Toronto - Ontario - Canada, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
This Lead Product Manager position at UKG is responsible for defining and delivering a world class Design System for UKG. This individual will shape and execute the new integrated direction that will propel UKG to the next level. This Lead PM will craft the overall vision of the product and transform it into a product roadmap focused on delivering customer value across multiple releases. They will manage this roadmap and ensure each product release is successful by fostering team collaboration, continuous improvement and representing the voice of the customer. They will take responsibility for what features are built; helping the cross functional team of developers, designers, and testers understand vision and priority.
• Leads product development team and Inspires them with manager’s support but not authority.
• Takes accountability for the successful delivery of all roadmap releases and features along with achieving product goals and KPIs.
• Understands the market and becomes the voice of the customer and leads discovery sessions with internal stakeholders.
• Defines and manages the product strategy, vision, and roadmap Uses customer insights and data to derive a compelling product value proposition and vision for the next 3-5 years.
• Manages product metrics and defines product metric goals and the right mechanisms to collect, track, report and react to the data.
• Ensures organizational readiness, keeps development, design and product teams up to date with the latest product vision and roadmap.
• Champions collaboration across the organization and closely collaborates with other development teams across the organization to ensure their needs are being met.
• Continuously improves the practice of product management and stays current with evolving product practices and development methodologies
· Manages the backlog and prioritizes features and requirements to meet goals on time with quality.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, tech, design or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5 years of experience in a Product Manager role
· Ability to work independently to define and prioritize product features
· Communicate well to a wide variety of people. Engineers, architects, designers, customers, peers, etc
· Analytical skills to understand product vision and break it into smaller but still valuable pieces
· Record of delivering features on time with quality and value (with an ability to modify scope)
· Familiarity working with software development methods such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing, modules, agile development, etc.
· Self-motivated and passionate about product
· Inclusive and supportive of others with different perspectives and backgrounds
· Comfortable working in a highly technical environment, working with software development and User Experience teams
· Familiarity with managing multiple roadmaps, and understanding how people use complex products or broad suites is a plus
· Design system knowledge is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs