UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager of Product Management for Payroll Products in Lowell, Massachusetts
Manager of Product Management for Payroll Products
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
We are searching for a Manager of Product Management for the UKG Pro Payment Services products. This person will manage products that support both our internal business users as well as our direct customers. They will have the opportunity to build modern connected business applications that positively change how our customers work with enterprise applications - making them more collaborative, interactive, and insight driven.
You are a Product Management leader who is passionate about building great products, and managing and growing teams. Your role is both strategic and tactical. You need to be able to see and sell the big picture while keeping track of all the details, so the vision is delivered on time and to specifications. You move seamlessly between internal and external stakeholders, communicating a vision while gathering inputs that will drive your product strategy and roadmaps into the future. You will lead and grow a team of product managers and business analysts working in an Agile methodology.
Responsibilities will include:
• Driving the development and management of roadmaps for the Payment Services Products that are used by internal and external customers.
• Understanding/leading the analysis of the competitive environment, customers, partners, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement
• Leading the ideation and launch of new features and products for internal and external audiences
• Working closely with cross-functional business stakeholders and implementation managers across the company to ensure that Payment Services products and services address the needs of each group
• Clearly communicating product features and benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
• Being a champion of the agile product development process for the team
• Defining/analyzing metrics that inform the success of products and making changes where necessary to improve product outcomes
• Understanding current market trends, incorporating these into product research and planning.
• Organizing and managing the team to successfully execute on the product vision. Building strong product management skills within the team and motivating team members to become vocal champions of their products
• Working to gain alignment across cross-functional groups including engineering, UX, sales, etc.
• 10+ years' experience in a product management role, with experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered product and development teams supporting the delivery of SaaS Products
• The ability to work on site in either our Weston or Lowell offices 3 days per week.
• A thought leader who is experienced and speaks and shares in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform.
• Strong payroll domain knowledge with hands on experience working on payroll products and services
• Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
• Delivering great outcomes and customer experience; navigating in a complex environment utilizing expert product knowledge and an influential leadership style.
• Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product strategy & roadmap.
**The anticipated travel with this role will be closer to 10% per year - one week to India and shorter domestic trips to other offices or company events.
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs