UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Product Support in Lowell, Massachusetts
Manager, Product Support
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Branchburg - New Jersey - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Maitland - Florida - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
Join a talented, energetic, and innovative group, managing a support team chartered to provide support services to the UKG customer base. Oversee support resources in providing a world-class customer experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Manage dynamics of the daily operation by driving enhancements within the support center, aligning resources, projects, and training to ensure customer satisfaction whilst improving effectiveness and efficiency. This role will also be responsible for creating an environment which promotes and fosters the development and growth of team members to a sustained high level of performance. The Product Support Manager’s leadership will be pivotal to achieving our goal of delivering great customer experiences which enables customers to maximize value from their UKG solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies, operating plans and manage the execution within the Product Support team to provide consistently high-quality service which drives customer success
• Provide guidance to your direct reports on operational or technical challenges and interface effectively with other technical teams and with customers directly to provide total customer satisfaction
• Proficiently gather and analyze team metrics to understand the business, manage to key performance indicators, make necessary in-the-moment decisions, and predict future needs
• Identify and implement process improvements which increase team efficiency, effectiveness, and the customer experience
• Ensure that the team documents, tracks, and manages all support requests, communications, and actions in the Salesforce CRM system
• Ensure adherence to established support processes (e.g. case management, problem resolution, escalation) and best practices to ensure expedited resolution of issues and positive customer experiences
• Promote Knowledge Centric Support (KCS) practices – team uses the Knowledge Base (KB) for research during problem resolution and regularly contribute content to facilitate the growth of the KB
• Provide regular management updates and reports on team performance to the Support Leadership team and communicate expectations clearly and effectively to achieve results
• Provide leadership in resolving issues related to inter-departmental workflow and processes
• Meet or exceed the established service level objectives for the Product Support team
• Act as a primary management escalation resource for customer and internal feedback pertaining to the team
• Participate in late & weekend shifts on a rotational basis
• Participation in on-call rotations is required to provide occasional after-hours support
• 3+ years of people management experience in a customer support or technical support environment
•HR, Payroll, Time and Labor and/or HCM domain experience
•Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated track record in communicating with customers, instilling confidence, and building strong customer relationships
•Strong leadership, teamwork, influencing, mentoring, and coaching skills
•Experience managing successful remote support teams
•Experience preparing and writing demonstrations, proposals, policies, procedures, job descriptions, and schedules
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects, time manage, and practice detail-oriented organizational skills
•Knowledge of support tools such as Salesforce CRM system
•BA/BS degree in Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical discipline such as Engineering
•Fluency in German or French is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs