Kronos Organizational Readiness Program Manager: Pro Dimensions in Lowell, Massachusetts
Organizational Readiness Program Manager: Pro Dimensions
Alpharetta - Georgia - USA, Arlington - Virginia - USA, Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Austin - Texas - USA, Baltimore - Maryland - USA, Baton Rouge - Louisiana - USA, Birmingham - Alabama - USA, Bloomington - Minnesota - USA, Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Boulder - Colorado - USA, Branchburg - New Jersey - USA, Charlotte - North Carolina - USA, Chicago - Illinois - USA, Denver - Colorado - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Irvine - California - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Mississauga, Ontario - Ontario - Canada, Montreal - Quebec - Canada, New York City - New York - USA, Newport Beach - California - USA, Remote - - Canada, Remote - - USA, Toronto - Ontario - Canada
The Pro-Dimensions Organizational Readiness Program Manager will be an integral part of a dynamic team tasked with driving Organizational & Release Readiness across UKG. The selected individual must have exceptional communication, organizational and project tracking skills.
Reporting to the Senior Director of our Organizational Readiness Team (ORT), the Program Manager will:
• Work with cross functional leads to create detailed release project plans
• Facilitate large cross functional meetings focused on solving complex release processes and issues
• Ensure all milestones and tasks associated with multiple related work streams are tracked and reported centrally including mitigation of risks and issues
• Develop tracking and progress metric reports with input from work streams
• Clearly document and identify gaps in current processes
• Help to drive innovation and efficiencies in our product release cycle
• Work with cross functional teams to consolidate processes and tools between two differing product lines
• Partner with the Organizational Readiness team and work stream leads on cross-functional programs to drive adoption and effectiveness
• Provide operational support to the ORT and various work stream leaders, including meeting planning, status reporting and facilitating communication
• Lead various project meetings responsible for driving change across the Organization
• Navigate the organization’s key stakeholders to identify and address cross-functional gaps and challenges
• Will be responsible for providing updates/notes back to key stakeholders which will include Senior Leadership
• Legacy Kronos and/or legacy Ultimate domain experience required
• BS/BA degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience. PMP, PgMP, or PMI certification a plus
• 5+ years of experience in a complex global program management, project management or similar role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills; ability to juggle multiple related projects and priorities
• Ability to tailor presentations and communication style based on audience (which will range from individual contributors to C level management)
• Ability to influence across functional boundaries and across multiple organizational levels to drive results.
• Proven track record of delivering projects and programs from initiation through implementation
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Visio a plus
• Exceptional attention to detail
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs