Kronos Practice Manager – Support in Lowell, Massachusetts
Practice Manager – Support
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The position of Practice Manager - Support is a ground floor opportunity to define, build and lead a team of project managers and consultants, operating with the product support organization. Initial focus will cover responsibilities related to post-live refinement of customer integrations, project-based work in support of upgrading or refactoring underperforming integrations, with eventual responsibilities covering pre and post live solution refinement across the UKG Dimensions product set.
• Recruit and onboard a team of US and offshore project managers and consultants
• Define current scope and future strategic plans for refinement team
• Establish key success indicators for measurement and accountability
• Document and establish best practices for project engagement and execution
• Escalation management, encompassing remediation and communication plans at C level
• Develop close working relationships with internal stakeholders across Support, Engineering and Professional Services
• Bachelor degree (MBA a plus) with 8-10+ years industry experience, 5+ years directly managing enterprise software consulting practice
• Balance of advanced technical skills, functional knowledge, client consultative skills, and operational management experience
• Experience working with enterprise level Workforce Management/HCM solutions including cloud integration platforms like Dell Boomi
• Demonstrated experience managing technical KPI’s.
• Proven ability to turn vision into strategy execution that grow and drive performance.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive change.
• Offshore and On Shore experience helpful
• Ability for both domestic & international travel
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs