Kronos Program Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - None - None
Professional Services and Consulting
The Workforce Dimensions Program Manager is a critical focal point to project managers and to the organizational transformation to becoming a SaaS based company that puts the Customer First. The Program Manager is expected to manage all project/program aspects using global resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations that represent a common solution supporting our Time to Value approach. Additionally, mentoring of the extended project management community is expected. ﾠ
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for all tools and applications the project management team utilizes
• Drive assessment and recommendations for enhanced project and portfolio management technical solutions to improve project manager performance and capability in the field
• Prepare project/program plans/schedules, reports and budgets
• Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary
• Setting standards of project management and consistency of delivery
• Perform quality assurance including audits, proactive health checks and post project lessons learned/retrospectives
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects within customer, tying them all together with strategic vision and focus
• Training and mentoring as well as peer reviews and evaluations of project managers
• Project Reporting: Vertical/Geo Practice Director calls and project reviews
• Monitor project/program and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded
• Assign a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicates task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed
The ideal candidate will be located in the Lowell HQ but open to folks working remote as well.
•Experience with SaaS software implementation lifecycle and enterprise level project deployments is required
•Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems strongly preferred
•Experience managing an implementation team
•Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word). Experience with Microsoft Project.
•Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
•Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members.
•Comfortable preparing content for and presenting content to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives
•Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% on a regular basis.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.