UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Program Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Software & Product Development
Description & Requirements
The Program Manager will be an integral part of a dynamic team tasked with driving Organizational Readiness across UKG. The selected individual must have exceptional problem solving, communication, organizational and project tracking skills.
• Work with cross functional leads to create detailed release project plans
• Ensure all cross functional teams are fully prepared for new offerings by partnering with Product Management to execute New Module Deployment plans
• Facilitate and track large cross functional meetings focused on solving complex release processes and issues
• Ensure all milestones and tasks associated with multiple related work streams are tracked and reported centrally
• Develop tracking and progress metric reports with input from work streams
• Work with cross functional teams to consolidate processes and tools between UKG Pro & Dimensions
• Drive and evolve readiness processes into a single best in breed Org Readiness approach
• Partner with the Organizational Readiness team and work stream leads on cross-functional programs to drive adoption and effectiveness
• Provide operational support to the ORT and various work stream leaders, including meeting planning, status reporting, action item tracking and facilitating communication
• Evolve and continuously improve with the organization as a result of retrospectives
• Assess and prioritize feedback from all cross functional teams to help drive continuous improvements through focused workstreams
• 7+ years of experience in a complex global program management, project management or similar role
• Ability to tailor presentations and communication style based on audience (which will range from individual contributors to C level management)
• Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization
• Ability to manage without direct authority and influence across boundaries including multiple organizational levels
• Proven track record of delivering projects and programs from initiation through implementation
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Smartsheet
• PMP or PgMP certification is a plus
• Experience with UKG Dimensions and/or Pro WFM is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs