UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Program Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Florida - Florida - Remote, Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
UKG is looking for a dedicated and driven Delivery Assurance Manager who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
The role requires a person who can build strong relationships, demonstrates a bias for action and accountability and is highly functional in a dynamic, challenging, and technical environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful planning and execution of product development delivery, including driving readiness efforts for product updates and new products across the organization.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to define and execute initiatives related to product delivery and adoption, from design to release, identifying dependencies and risks, while overseeing roll out
• Coordinate organizational readiness activities to ensure stakeholders receive the information and support needed to prepare their teams and our customers for adoption of upcoming product updates and new products
• Track and support timely delivery of initiative deliverables, escalating as needed to assist the team in resolving issues blocking or posing a risk to progress
• Identify and manage risks and dependencies across multiple teams
• Ensure product group leaders have visibility into risks and mitigation plans associated with delivery
• Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes
• Set and manage expectations with diverse groups of cross-functional stakeholders
• Drive continuous improvement through process adjustments and adoption
• Facilitate discussions and lead effective meetings with stakeholders at various levels of the organization
• Lead without authority by building relationships
• Monitor and report on progress to leadership and stakeholders
• Action oriented, able to identify and mitigate risks, dependencies and can think strategically while executing tactically
• Strong detail orientation and ability to organize, both self and others
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate to drive results and problem solve
• Ability to effectively and concisely communicate status to leadership
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented environment
• Understanding of software development life cycle model
• Experience working with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
• Excellent judgment, along with strong written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years’ experience successfully managing multiple projects concurrently, incorporating operational elements as needed
• Experience leading new products, services or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined, implemented and iterated
• Agile and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Familiarity with agile software development
• Experience managing projects to launch new products or services, with an understanding of how to achieve organizational and customer readiness
• Ability to interpret data to track project success
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs