UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Project Manager - Software Implementation in Lowell, Massachusetts
Project Manager - Software Implementation
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, USA - USA - Remote
Customer Delivery/Implementation Services
Description & Requirements
The Project Manager (PM) is a critical focal point to UKG Ready customers. The PM is expected to manage all project aspects and resources in order to ensure timely, efficient, successful implementations in addition to mentoring of internal team members.
• Facilitate customer project kickoff calls, team introductions, define project cadence and develop ongoing customer communication plans
• Facilitate project discovery sessions with all client business representatives and UKG project team members
• Determine and document customer success criteria
• Maintain adherence to UKG implementation methodology and processes
• Prepare assigned project resources with necessary project-related information, ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria
• Implement the necessary project management infrastructure (project plans, issues lists, communication plans, project schedule with the customer)
• Assist Practice Manager by accurately forecasting each month’s go-lives
• Lead customer status and planning meetings as well as participate in discovery meetings
• Manage the project plan, issues list, and other supporting documents throughout the project in an effort to maintain client expectations and project milestone success
• Work with various team members (both UKG and customer teams) to resolve project and process issues in a timely manner and document any issues
• Communicate and publish project status to the project team
• Manage project scope to meet project success criteria while maximizing value brought to customers and revenue generated for UKG
• Manage the financials of the project, invoicing of delivered services, and resolution of any financial disputes
• Lead assigned projects to a successful completion within appropriate time frame, ensuring industry leading CSAT scores
• Assist with developing new processes and tools that improve the performance and effectiveness of the project management delivery
• Assist with other initiatives to evaluate and drive customer satisfaction
• 5 plus years of project management work experience in a customer-facing enterprise software implementation/technical environment
• Experience managing high volume and highly complex customer facing software implementation projects
• Strong leadership skills with ability to work as part of a project team as well as mentor others
• Strong analytical skills and experience scheduling, preparing presentations and status reports in addition to superb written and oral communication skills
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
• Broad knowledge of HRMS, Payroll, Time & Labor management a plus
• Experience in a SaaS environment a plus leading complex/strategic clients
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred and PMP Certification a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs