UKG (Ultimate Software Group) Project Manager – Support in Lowell, Massachusetts
Project Manager – Support
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Description & Requirements
The Project Manager- Support position is part of a newly formed solution refinement team within the UKG Dimensions support organization. This position will work with customers, leading project teams on both pre and post live solution optimization projects. Initial focus will be within the integration area, eventually growing to projects across the Dimensions product landscape.
• Act as customer liaison for all solution refinement activities
• Manage all project related aspects and resources, both domestic and international, to ensure timely remediation of solution refinement
• Work directly with customer and project resources ensuring proper understanding of project requirements, roles & responsibilities, work processes, and success criteria
• Develop and utilize industry standard and UKG best practice tools to develop project plans, set project milestones and communication plans with internal and external teams
• Lead customer status meetings developing actions and ownership
• 5+ years of project management work experience in a software/technical environment ideally including integrations
• Bachelor's degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or a related technical/engineering field
• Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle
• Ability to manage, collaborate and drive activities across a variety of accounts and projects simultaneously
• Experience working with enterprise level Workforce Management/HCM solutions including cloud integration platforms like Dell Boomi
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• PMP a plus
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs