Kronos Project Manager - User Adoption in Lowell, Massachusetts
Project Manager - User Adoption
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Miami - Florida - USA, Remote - - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
As a Project Manager on the User Adoption team:
• Assume leadership for all assigned projects, defining project scope, objectives, and tasks. Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans, and monitor execution through project completion. Is effective in negotiating changes in scope. Provide project updates including strategy, adjustments, and progress on a consistent basis to stakeholders and upper management
• Manage project resources in an effective and efficient manner, including leading and directing project team members without direct authority to ensure successful completion of each project
• Utilize industry recommended project management practices, techniques, and standards throughout the project lifecycle
• Work with Kronos/vendor project team members to resolve project/process issues in a timely manner
• Measure and share project performance. Lead continuous process improvement reviews to identify areas of improvement. Communicate process improvements to upper management. This can be a remote based position
As a Localization Manager:
• Champion and influence localization strategies for Education and throughout the organization
• Lead the localization program in Education, developing localization project plans and workflows, and managing time, budget, resources, risks and mitigation, and quality control
• Manage localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, terminologists, product management, development, internal business partners/departments, and external vendors to ensure customer/client satisfaction
• Create methodologies, checklists, and tools to improve the localization project management process
• Continually expand knowledge and education in localization trends and news, keeping up to date through active participation in associations and training opportunities
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent relevant experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• 5-8+ years of demonstrated project management experience in a software implementation/technical environment required; 3-5 years proven success managing localization projects
•Bilingual a plus
• Experience in a SaaS environment or leading complex/strategic projects
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to direct and manage multiple complex and cross-functional, internal and external projects simultaneously with minimal direction
• Strong strategic and critical thinking skills with the ability to achieve innovation, competitive edge, and successful outcomes
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creativity skills with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to resolve most issues on their own
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with customers/vendors and influence at all levels of the organization
• Proven success utilizing metrics to drive business decisions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with experience preparing presentations/status reports
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs