Kronos Senior Incident Manager/Commander in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Incident Manager/Commander
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The duties of this Cloud ITSM Specialist IV will be to provide oversight or leadership of ITIL based ITSM processes for UKG Cloud & Hosted environments. He/she will develop and/or assist in the design and implementation of true ITIL based ITSM processes as assigned by the Cloud ITSM Manager. The primary focus areas are on Incident and Problem Management disciplines, along with Change Management support. The ITSM will also partner with the other service and/or service functions to co-relate root causes and metrics.
• Lead Incident Management processes including incident bridges, and post incident follow ups
• Incident & Problem Management: provide technical analysis of major incidents to uncover underlying problems in UKG Cloud environments. Ensures that accurate root cause and trend analysis are determined
• Lead problem review sessions and coordinates major problem resolutions to root cause, ensuring all incidents are logged and relevant parties involved. Ensures incident and problem resolution
• Communication: Communicates with and coordinates activities with Senior Management, Change Management, Incident Management, and Customer/Clients
• Change Management: Receives, assess, facilitate approval and overall end to end change management process to ensure only approved changes are deployed into UKG’s Cloud production environment. Provide post change deployment analysis to ensure change request went as planned
• Resource Management: May lead/mentor one or more teams of ITSM specialists. Motivates, develops, and manages performance of individuals and teams
• Analyze incident, change, and problem records to determine any trends
• Produces regular and ad hoc management reports in a timely manner and monitors tickets in Service Desk or Service Cloud as appropriate
• Significant Incident Management/response experience, preferably 10+ years in a SaaS/Cloud company
• BS/BA degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science or related discipline and a minimum of 10 years related work experience
• ITIL Foundation certified; ITIL Intermediate Certifications are a plus
• Proven ability to work well cross-functionally at various levels up through executives, as well as influence and manage without direct authority
• An ability to assess the severity and priority of multiple incoming inquiries from management, customers and internal employees
• Demonstrated capacity to lead under pressure, make decisions in ambiguous situations, and drive cross group consensus in short periods
• Experience managing a team of people toward a common outcome
• Proven ability to understand complex business issues and align communications strategies and outcomes accordingly
• Sound problem identification, judgment, resolution and decision-making skills
• Incident Commander understanding/experience a strong plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs