UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Product Manager Payroll in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Product Manager Payroll
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - United States
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
UKG is looking for a Senior Product Manager who can take the lead of scrum teams, providing direction and clarification to the Agile development team throughout the project and create, prioritize, groom and manage requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
• Plan and prioritize feature backlog and development for the product
• Work with Product Managers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Provide functional demonstrations of products
• Assist in drafting and editing product-related documentation
• Work with cross functional teams in support of product launch
• Minimum 3+ years in Canadian Payroll, tax calculation, tax compliance is a must
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Experience working with Agile or Agile Scrum methodologies
• Enterprise SaaS software solution experience
• Commercial product management experience or similar
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams/stakeholders with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented structures
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs