UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Senior Product Owner in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Product Owner
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Description & Qualifications
UKG is looking for a Product Owner who can take the lead of scrum teams, providing direction and clarification to the Agile development team throughout the project and create, prioritize, groom and manage requirements. Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Work with Product Managers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
• Provide functional demonstrations of products
• Assist in drafting and editing product-related documentation
• Work with cross functional teams in support of product launch
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years’ experience interpreting, formalizing and communicating business and/or product requirements in a business analyst type role
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented structures
• Ability to travel domestically and abroad to remote engineering teams.
• Enterprise SaaS software solution experience
• Commercial product management experience or similar
• Experience working with Agile or Agile Scrum methodologies
• Preferred qualification – Certified Scrum Product Owner certification.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs