Kronos Senior Software Developer in Lowell, Massachusetts
Senior Software Developer
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG) is looking for a passionate software engineer to join our team in Lowell, MA. The right Senior Software Engineer will have experience with various object-oriented programming languages and be able to work with both front end technologies as well as implement server side logic. The Senior Software Engineer needs to be able to think strategically and operate tactically to be able to deliver on the technical vision of the company. You will develop software for our SaaS offering, in a highly collaborative, agile environment. Join our development team and make an immediate impact on our fast moving, customer centric web application.
• Use professional concepts in line with company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and efficient ways
• Influence others in the organization with your ideas for new techniques and concepts
• Be able to quickly resolve very difficult issues through analysis of the application code, 3rd party libraries, customer use cases, and discussion with stakeholders
• Demonstrate knowledge of design patterns and algorithms and use them effectively in creating solutions
• Write well-designed, testable, and efficient software using Java primarily
• Collaborate closely with other members of your scrum team, while designing and implementing sound solutions to your product owner’s use cases
• Contribute to the definition, elaboration, and execution of your team’s epics and stories
• Interface with QA to ensure delivery of quality code
• Have knowledge of and passion for creating a delightful customer experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
• 3-5+ years of hands-on development experience
• Significant experience in Java and J2EE stack
• Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Angular
• Skilled at object-oriented analysis and design
• Experience with design patterns
• Exposure to SQL scripts and optimization
• Experience in SaaS/Cloud application development
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Track record of delivering high quality software on time
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs