CBRE Sr Client Strategy Consulting Director (Admin Lead) - REMOTE in Lowell, Massachusetts
Sr Client Strategy Consulting Director (Admin Lead) - REMOTE
Areas of Interest
Building Management, Data & Analytics, Facilities Management, Workplace Strategy
Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of America
The purpose of this position is to lead the achievement of strategic goals and deliverables for a large client within a large, complex, and geographically diverse real estate portfolios.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Proactively manage and/or oversee client engagements to ensure excellence and consistency
• Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
• Provide service excellence by understanding key client business issues, supplementing standard techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating, and validating analysis and developing/delivering recommendations
• Project manage the quality of client deliverables, effectively lead the delivery team and their work across multiple workstreams, and own the day-to-day relationships necessary for delivery excellence
• Change leader - Experience developing and overseeing implementation of multi-dimensional change management and transformation programs
• Technical presenter - Conceptualizes the framework for collecting data, analyzing the data, and translating it into a story
• Innovative-inquisitive, challenges status quo, thinks outside the box; researcher motivated to become thought leader
• Designs and delivers frameworks to proactively facilitate senior client leadership workshops for strategic development and other decisioning
• Subject matter expertise - designs integrated workplace/human experience/portfolio solutions in support of business objectives
• Financial acumen - designs the framework for financial modelling and translates the data analyzed into a story
• Must have experience in areas such as: Portfolio Optimization, Cost Optimization, Portfolio Strategy related to Mergers & Acquisitions, Workplace Strategy, etc
• Extensive experience and expertise using structured consulting methodology related to scoping, framing, and delivering consulting engagements that delight FORTUNE1000 clients
• Candidates with Big 4-type Consulting background are strongly encouraged to apply
• Experience influencing and relationship management at the senior executive level
• Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to develop conclusions and recommendations
• Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex matters daily
• Capacity to deal with ambiguity as well as address and solve complex problems
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
• Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university.
• 10+ years of experience successfully leading and delivering consulting engagements for occupier clients related to Commercial Real Estate Strategy Certificates and/or Licenses
• Real estate license (where required by state law) Professional certification, professional designations (e.g. BCCR, CCIM, CPM, MAI) and/or graduate level training in commercial real estate is desirable.
- *Colorado Residents: CBRE carefully considers multiple factors to determine compensation, including a candidate’s education, training, and experience. The minimum salary for the Sr Client Strategy Consulting Director position is $87,800 annually and the maximum salary for the is $146,300 annually . The compensation that is offered to a successful candidate will depend on the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. Successful candidates will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on CBRE’s applicable benefit program.
CBRE is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NOTE: An additional requirement for this role is the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including COVID-19 vaccination proof and/or rigorous testing.
CBRE, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer (Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans)
- CBRE Jobs