UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Sr. Manager of Product Management in Lowell, Massachusetts
Sr. Manager of Product Management
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
Alpharetta - Georgia - United States, Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Boston - Massachusetts - United States, Branchburg - New Jersey - United States, Chelmsford - Massachusetts - United States, Ft. Lauderdale - Florida - United States, Indianapolis - Indiana - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Miami - Florida - United States, Miramar - Florida - United States, Pembroke Pines - Florida - United States, Sunrise - Florida - United States, Waltham - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States
Description & Qualifications
As a Sr. Manager of Product Management at UKG, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation. Straddling the line between high-level strategy and hands-on execution, you are well versed in product and business strategy; capable of communicating deftly about technical topics; and passionate about the importance of platform as a first-class part of our product suite. You will have the unique opportunity to build and scale our foundational platform that powers our business and is the beating heart of our people technology stack and its underlying platform.
For this role, we are looking for a product leader who thrives in taking complex platform, integration, and data products from ideation to reality, while managing existing products to optimize business value and customer delight. This individual is comfortable in an agile environment and is skilled in working with engineering and development teams while partnering with key stakeholders (customers, internal products, services, and support).
This person should also have a passion for modern technology platforms, data and integrations as they will be responsible for defining an ambitious product vision and managing several product roadmaps in the delivery of that vision. Our platform products are at the perfect intersection between business value for our HCM products, technology excellence, and developer experience so this role needs to be adept at communicating with, understanding, and delighting across these competencies.
• Supports definition of the product strategy and direction of investment for several products.
• Articulates clear product vision aligned to the overall strategy for platform and integrations.
• Championing the definition and creation of key processes and tools that enable Open People Platform to scale.
• Supports definition of what a good platform looks like by collaborating with Product Managers and partnering with Engineering to influence platform vision across teams.
• Able to go deep into both technical huddles with engineers/architects and strategic discussions with executives.
• Managing competing priorities with consistency and transparency.
• Extrapolating ideas with different product groups and turning them into viable solutions.
• Serves as the voice of the customer and takes an outside-in approach leveraging customer interaction, industry trends, and competitive intelligence as a foundation for product direction and decision making.
• Serves as expert on current state of the product with relevant metrics, benchmarks, and usage data.
• Drives accountability and process excellence in product feature and requirement definition.
• Manages external communications, documentation and external posture for several products.
• Analyzes and develops new market opportunities and monitors offering success.
• Creates and collaborates on feature overviews, detailed designs, documentation and prototypes, using Agile methodologies.
• Fosters a strong product culture for the entire team based in best practices for discovery.
• Strong stewardship of the product investment and ability to make decisions with competing priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or information systems preferred, or a business discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8-10+ years in a platform product management capacity at a technology-driven organization
• Proven understanding of the technical tenants of APIs, Data Platforms, Messaging platforms, ESBs and event-driven systems
• Can articulate how you are an evangelist of how platforms can unlock business value and customer experiences through self-serve APIs and tools
• A strong track record of shaping and executing strategy for technical products through a roadmap and tight collaboration with engineering
• Ability to take deeply technical concepts and break them down in order to communicate with a wider audience
• Committed to collaboration and can work well with other business units to build iterative solutions that continuously deliver value
• Proven track record of entering a new space and building expertise rapidly
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs