Kronos Sr Mgr, Performance Engineering in Lowell, Massachusetts
Sr Mgr, Performance Engineering
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
**Newly created role within UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) for candidates in the Lowell, MA or New Hampshire region.100% work from home till at least end June 2021.
The Senior Manager, Performance Engineering for UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) will be responsible for planning, implementing and review of the Performance tests for the entire group including Workforce Scheduling and TimeKeeping and HMRS.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for the following:
• Managing a team of resources with members minimally in the United States and with possibility of additional staff in Montreal
• Working with directors of engineering to develop and maintain a set of performance criteria for all development projects
a set of general usage characteristics for which all new functions must adhere before acceptance
a regression set of tests and standards which must be passed before each subsequent release
-create tools and processes for development teams to conduct performance testing during the development cycle (shift performance left)
• Communicating with the individual development and QA teams to prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Continuously monitor the results of performance issues are the arise from the field as well as internally found items
• Proactively update and document best practices not just for the application but the underlying platform for the solutions under test and detect any changes arising from new or modified functionality
• Providing suggestions for improvement in Development or Testing practices to lead to increased performance of the suite
• Review development designs and requirements to inform the appropriate parties of potential performance implications of the new enhancements
• Work with the Product Management teams to understand customer performance expectations and to set testing criteria to meet or achieve these standards as future versions are released.
• People Management experience (+7 years)
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field is required
• 15+ years of Experience in Software Development / Testing
• 5+ years’ experience in Performance Testing, including load testing and analysis
• Experience with multiple Database management systems preferably Postgres
• Experience in testing browser and servers side performance including profiling tools
• Demonstrated ability to manage a cross geographical team
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and define best practices for performance
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos, a UKG Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs