Kronos Sr Mgr, Performance Engineering in Lowell, Massachusetts
Sr Mgr, Performance Engineering
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Newly created role within UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) for candidates in the Lowell, MA or New Hampshire region
The Senior Manager, Performance Engineering for UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) will be responsible for planning, implementing and review of the Performance tests for the entire group including Workforce Scheduling and TimeKeeping and HMRS.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for the following:
• Managing a team of resources with members minimally in the United States and with possibility of additional staff in Montreal
• Working with directors of engineering to develop and maintain a set of performance criteria for all development projects
a set of general usage characteristics for which all new functions must adhere before acceptance
a regression set of tests and standards which must be passed before each subsequent release
-create tools and processes for development teams to conduct performance testing during the development cycle (shift performance left)
• Communicating with the individual development and QA teams to prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Continuously monitor the results of performance issues are the arise from the field as well as internally found items
• Proactively update and document best practices not just for the application but the underlying platform for the solutions under test and detect any changes arising from new or modified functionality
• Providing suggestions for improvement in Development or Testing practices to lead to increased performance of the suite
• Review development designs and requirements to inform the appropriate parties of potential performance implications of the new enhancements
• Work with the Product Management teams to understand customer performance expectations and to set testing criteria to meet or achieve these standards as future versions are released.
• People Management experience (+7 years)
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field is required
• 15+ years of Experience in Software Development / Testing
• 5+ years’ experience in Performance Testing, including load testing and analysis
• Experience with multiple Database management systems preferably Postgres
• Experience in testing browser and servers side performance including profiling tools
• Demonstrated ability to manage a cross geographical team
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and define best practices for performance
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
View The EEO is the Law poster at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm and its supplement at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Kronos participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here at https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email KronosCareers@kronos.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs