Kronos Team Lead – Support Refinement in Lowell, Massachusetts
Team Lead – Support Refinement
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
An Integration Team Lead within the Support Refinement team would function as a technical resource on projects in troubleshooting and reworking/redesigning existing, underperforming integrations or integrations requiring updating. This individual would also serve as the technical subject matter expert, responsible for mentoring and guiding peer integration consultants. Activities will be project based within the UKG Dimensions Dell Boomi platform.
• Serve as technical SME to mentor/guide team members
• Work directly with the project manager and customer to gather requirements and necessary information required to troubleshoot and refine underperforming integrations
• Collaborate with peer team members as well as partners in support, global delivery and engineering to solve challenging tasks on time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Perform all coding and unit testing as well as working with the customer to perform user acceptance testing
• Deploy and release integration back into production
• Function as team player, communicating lessons learned within the group and raising ideas for continuous improvement
• BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years in team lead role
• At least 5-8 years of industry experience in Dell Boomi integration tool, including groovy scripting.
• Integration development experience using Boomi AtomSphere and with Dell Boomi components, connectors, Application Source Qualifier, Mapping Designer and Transformations
• Experience with design, development, testing, and deployment of the Integration process involving third party systems
• Technical skills and experience with Rest APIs and tools such as Postman, SOAP framework, SQL RDBMS and SQL scripting, XML, Web service design
• Customer-focused, with a positive and professional attitude.
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance
• Self-motivated, quick learner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Domain knowledge of HCM/WFM is a plus
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs