Kronos Technical Lead/Principal Engineer (Remote) in Lowell, Massachusetts
Technical Lead/Principal Engineer (Remote)
Atlanta - Georgia - USA, Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Maitland - Florida - USA, Remote - - USA, Santa Ana - California - USA, Weston - Florida - USA
Software & Product Development
UKG is looking for an experienced, hands-on, Senior Engineer or Architect to serve as a team lead in the External Technologies Partner organization. You will play a key role in the design and development of one of our next generation SaaS offerings, while working in a highly collaborative and agile environment. The role requires a strong technical leader, comfortable working with external technology partners and guiding globally distributed teams. You will be working on a new responsive and accessible SaaS-based data warehousing solution that will be used by high profile companies across retail, manufacturing, healthcare, and many other industries.
• Being a team lead, collaborating closely with members of your team, architecting, and implementing high quality solutions driven by the product owner’s use cases.
• Sharing ownership of the definition, elaboration, and completion of your team’s Epics and Stories.
• Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code as a contributing member of the team.
• Influencing and mentoring more junior developers in an effort to continuously improve the tools, skills, and processes of the team.
• Contributing to the architecture of projects integrating Workforce Dimensions with technology partners.
• Taking ownership and responsibility for the delivery and quality of code your team produces.
• Working under minimal supervision and acting independently, requiring a high level of judgment and interpretation to determine the best methods and procedures to make progress.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or similar
• 7+ years of hands-on development experience with 5+ years working within a truly agile development team
• Proven experience as a development team lead, must have worked on cloud platform
• Technical architecture and design experience, evaluating feasibility and estimation
• Google PaaS technologies a plus - BigQuery, Dataflow, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud Storage, Looker, GKE, Cloud SQL, Cloud Build a plus
• Experience designing web-based applications for administration and orchestration. API design and implementation, Microservices, CI/CD using GCP PaaS offerings a plus
• Experience in designing and implementing SaaS data-warehouse solutions using BigQuery, transformation solutions and supporting technologies a plus
• Test-driven development experience
• Track record of delivering high-quality software on time
• Strong troubleshooting expertise
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs