Kronos Technical Support Engineer/Representative in Lowell, Massachusetts
Technical Support Engineer/Representative
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Technical Support Engineer delivers comprehensive high-quality support to end users on Kronos Dimensions Human Capital Management (HCM) product utilizing outstanding customer service skills and techniques that promote customer satisfaction.
This position will provide end user support for the Workforce Dimensions Human Resources and Payroll software.
• Use of knowledge and experience to resolve difficult problems submitted by end-users while making use of debugging skills and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to research problems independently and identify root cause of issues using problem solving skills
• Timely, accurate, and complete responses to inquiries
• Consistently and effectively communicating with management to make sure issues are escalated and resolved
• Effectively communicate product issues to the customer & Kronos engineering enabling timely solution while maintaining customer satisfaction
The right person for this position will have domain knowledge in one or all of the following areas: Payroll, Withholding Tax, HR or Benefits. The role will require the Technical Support Engineer to assist customer with the use and usability of our application. They will need to troubleshoot and resolve issues while providing exceptional service.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience using Payroll, Withholding Tax and/or Human Resource applications desirable
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
• Strong computer skills with a proficiency of Web and Microsoft Office Suite
• Previous help desk experience is desired
• 4-year college degree preferred
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.