IGT Project Manager, Accounting in MA Statewide, Massachusetts
Project Manager, Accounting
Reno, NV, US, 89521OR Statewide, OR, USIN Statewide, IN, USBGAL Statewide, AL, USKY Statewide, KY, USCO Statewide, CO, USTX Statewide, TX, USID Statewide, ID, USVA Statewide, VA, USNH Statewide, NH, USFL Statewide, FL, USWA Statewide, WA, USDEMA Statewide, MA, USMO Statewide, MO, USCA Statewide, CA, USCA HOME, CA, __GA Statewide, GA, USMXStatewide, SC, USWV Statewide, WV, USCT Statewide, CT, USND Statewide, ND, USOK Statewide, OK, USNC Statewide, NC, USUT Statewide, UT, USIA Statewide, IA, USGBRI Statewide, RI, USPA Statewide, PA, USME Statewide, ME, USProvidence, RI, US, 02903MD Statewide, MD, USIL Statewide, IL, USLA Statewide, LA, USTN Statewide, TN, USMI Statewide, MI, USMoncton, CA, E1H 2R6DE Statewide, DE, USMN Statewide, MN, USITAR Statewide, AR, USNY Statewide, NY, USNV Statewide, NV, USARSD Statewide, SD, USMT Statewide, MT, USESOH Statewide, OH, USMS Statewide, MS, USAZ Statewide, AZ, USKS Statewide, KS, USNJ Statewide, NJ, USNM Statewide, NM, USDC Statewide, DC, USWY Statewide, WY, USNE Statewide, NE, USWI Statewide, WI, US
Requisition ID: 10745
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=3466342-1&h=1955860405&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.igt.com%2F&a=www.igt.com) .
This Project Manager position will provide opportunities to collaborate with many departments (domestic and international) to develop the best solution for business challenges on a global scale. The position is responsible for leading projects pertaining to the Global Accounting organization. Achieve a big picture company perspective through the engagement of problem solving for implementations of new systems, new product/process, GAAP technical changes, process improvements, and process integration. Must have good technical accounting skills with the ability to see the full financial picture. Must be able to successfully engage and communicate with all levels, collaborate with internal and external business partners to ensure full scope of assigned projects are completed on time and within budget . This position reports to the Senior Manager in Accounting Projects group.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, plus a minimum of 6-8 years accounting or related experience.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of multiple accounting disciplines including asset accounting, AR, AP, GL, Cost Accounting and consolidations.
• Must be technical and detail-oriented with analytical skills.
• Problem solving skills, able to assess multiple sources of data and perspectives and develop resourceful solutions.
• Advanced PC skills are required.
• Individual must be detail-oriented but able to communicate with all levels of the organization, have good organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and must be a team player.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Position works in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline driven environment.
• Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
• Some travel is required.
• SAP software experience preferred
• CPA, MBA, or special certification related to the position is highly preferred
• Additional knowledge in GAAP, IFRS, and SOX a plus
• Prior team lead experience is highly preferred
• Prior training experience preferred
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
- IGT Jobs