Eversource Energy IT Manager, Product Delivery Cloud-Hosted (MA, CT, NH) in Manchester, New Hampshire
Job Description Summary:
The IT Manager, Product Delivery Cloud-Hosted position will manage the application development product delivery and project support for the Enterprise & Corporate Shared Services application portfolio that are located in Azure (or other) cloud services in addition to any hosted/private cloud applications. The IT Manager, Product Delivery Cloud-Hosted position will also manage the overall Enterprise Integration Services standards and delivery function. This application development delivery portfolio may include cloud/hosted application platforms that support several Corporate Shared Services functions including: Financial; HR; Supply Chain & Procurement; IT; Environmental & Real Estate; Legal and Corporate Communications. In addition, this product delivery and project support area includes the IT Enterprise Integration Services area. The IT Manager, Product Delivery Cloud-Hosted role is responsible for delivering project application development services for cloud/hosted applications in the Enterprise & Corporate Services portfolio; for managing the Enterprise & Corporate Shared Services cloud/hosted application portfolio product delivery SLA's; oversight of the managed services provider’s application development and project support controls; and the overall budget for the portfolio’s cloud/hosted application delivery and Enterprise Integration services. The IT Manager, Product Delivery Cloud-Hosted position will also coordinate with the corresponding managed services provider’s service delivery lead on any items related to the delivery of cross functional services related to application development and project support for cloud/hosted applications. This role will be responsible for overseeing the application product delivery and project support work of a matrixed team of Business Systems Domain Architects. In addition, the IT Manager, Product Delivery Cloud-Hosted position will be responsible for the performance management of several Domain Architects on the team. This position can sit in either our Westwood, MA, Berlin, CT or Manchester, NH offices.
- Manages and governs all outsourced managed services and cloud/hosted vendor contracts related to applications development and project support for assigned cloud/hosted application portfolio (e.g. applications such as Workday; Workforce; Ariba; SumTotal; etc.).
- Manages all outsourced managed services and cloud/hosted vendor contract SLAs and KMs related to applications development and project support for assigned cloud/hosted application portfolio.
- Manages all deliverables and obligations related to applications development and project support for assigned cloud/hosted application portfolio.
- Develops and maintains Cloud/Hosted Application Portfolio Road-map aligned with overall IT strategic architecture and application rationalization standards.
- Develops and maintains overall Eversource SaaS/Cloud Enterprise Applications Strategy.
- Develops and maintains in alignment with IT Enterprise Architecture team the overall Cloud/Hosted Integration Standards and Services.
- Oversees and is accountable for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services cloud/hosted application development and project support portfolio daily operations in support of business services and functions.
- Oversees and is accountable for application development and project support asset management for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services cloud/hosted application portfolio – specifically related to software license management specific to application development and project support needs.
- Defines and manages all application support standards and services related to application development and project support for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services cloud/hosted application portfolio in alignment with overall IT Application Support & Development standards.
- Supports the IT Release management standards and services for the Enterprise and Corporate Shared Services cloud/hosted application development and project support portfolio in alignment with overall IT Release Management standards and services.
- Provides support to cross functional (ITIL) services and associated processes.
Technical Knowledge/Skills: Ability to lead a team of direct reports and managed services vendors including day-to-day coaching and performance management/assessment. Effective management skills and ability to analyze budgets. Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplined teams when conducting incident root causes and/or investigations. Working knowledge of IT business practices and strategies; experience and mastery knowledge of cyber-security principles, technologies and processes. Strong analytical and conceptual skills including the ability to solve complex technical problems. Strong customer service and teamwork skills and strong communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills. Ability to maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and managed services providers. Experience with multiple integration approaches, including SOA, API’s, ETL, EDI/B2B, Publish/subscribe, and Event driven architectures. Experience solving multiple scenarios using products such as Software AG, IBM Websphere, Anypoint Studio or others. Experience with Azure and AWS (IaaS; PaaS) is a must. Experience with O365 and Sharepoint applications integration a must. Strong experience managing outsourced IT managed services providers a must. Strong experience managing application development teams utilizing multiple development.methodologies (e.g. Waterfall; Agile). Experience in defining ‘outside in’ integration solutions that meet customer needs for data, process, and event integration. Experience with the architecture and design of integration solutions for on premise application, cloud partners and cloud to cloud. Experience in defining the development environment, build/release processes, operations architectures, monitoring, automation, and governance capabilities as part of the overall integration platform. Proven experience in defining architectural road-maps, standards, and reference architectures that speed the ability to deliver integration solutions and reduce the ongoing cost and complexity of the environment.
Education: A Bachelor's degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 10 years related experience is required of which (5) five years includes supervisory/leadership responsibility. A minimum of (5) five years related experience managing outsourced IT managed services providers.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
- Eversource Energy Jobs