Collabera HR Information Spec in Mansfield, Massachusetts
HR Information Spec
Job Title: HR Information Spec
Location: Mansfield MA 02048
Duration: 06+ months (High possibilities of extension)
Shift Timings: 1st Shift
Urgent request - Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus but not required (English speaking only is OK for this posting)
The HR Information Specialist I position with AskHR is the first point of contact for all incoming HR inquires, issues, and work requests related to HR systems, HR Policies, and standard HR processes/transactions. In this position, you will manage HR request from employees via phone and email. We provide comprehensive training that includes a variety of HR functions spanning from benefits, payroll, talent acquisition, and talent management.
• Use excellent communication and customer services skills to provide customers with accurate, consistent and timely responses to their questions issues.
• Educate customers on the functionality and use of Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS).
• Ensure timely and accurate data entry and corrections of HR transactions into systems
• Contributes to the continuous development of knowledgebase articles to provide consistent responses to customers.
• Follow all processes/activities as defined by the AskHR Service Catalog.
• Able to work in a continuous process improvement environment.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus but not required
• Customer service experience required
• Call center experience preferred
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Customer Service, Call Center, CSR, Customer Service Rep, Intern, Internship, Entry level