Cardinal Health Program Manager in Mansfield, Massachusetts
This position will be responsible for managing large-scale, new product development programs with multi-functional & global core teams. This will include the planning of all project activities, synchronization of Core Team efforts and management of the overall project schedule, resource requirements, and project budget. The Program Manager is responsible for driving program execution while ensuring that the program activities meet internal and external customer requirements and follow Cardinal Health’s Product Development Process (PDP), including progress reporting and reviews by senior leadership.
- Evidence of managing multi-disciplined teams
- Ability to multi-task in an environment of competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and experienced in communicating with different levels throughout an organization
- Can anticipate customer expectations and is able to effectively communicate program information (status, risks, financials, etc) and respond to both planned and unplanned queries
- Demonstrated ability to present to large executive forums
- Demonstrated ability to address under-performing team members / dysfunctional team dynamics and skilled at conflict resolution
- Gains cooperation and commitment from people through influence, not authority
- Actively seeks collaboration and builds relationships with internal customers and external partners to improve overall outcomes and timely project completion
- Responds well under pressure and manages stress
- Can effectively cope with change and ambiguity as business needs shift, demonstrating flexibility while ensuring compliance
- Makes timely, sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Quickly determines which parties are stakeholders in a decision and involves them as needed
- Takes responsibility for decisions, actions and results; demonstrates credibility and trustworthiness
- Shares information and lessons learned to create new skills in others
- Seeks and accepts feedback for self improvement
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans - skilled at considering all internal and external influencing factors and incorporating sufficient mitigation strategies
- 5+ years of successful demonstrated experience in managing large technical complex new product development projects
- BS in Engineering or Technical Field preferred, MS a plus
- PMP Certification a plus
- Product Development experience required and medical device development preferred
- Expert level Microsoft Project
- Strong influence, facilitation and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong planning and organizational skills
- Action Oriented - Integrity & Trust
- Approachability - Informing
- Building Effective Teams - Negotiating
- Comfort Around Higher Management - Managerial Courage
- Strong Command Skills - Motivating Others
- Perseverance - Process Management
- Organizational Agility - Planning
- Directing Others - Political Savvy
- Drive for Results - Presentation Skills
- Delegation - Timely Decision Making
- Decision Quality - Written Communications
- Organized - Functional / Technical Skills
- Global Project Management
- Travel approximately 15%
- May require early morning or evening calls at times as we work with global teams.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs