Lockheed Martin College Student Tech Spec in Marion, Massachusetts
Description: Assist in the development and maintenance of embedded software applications and/or desktop applications. Typical applications are software products related to image processing, target detection and tracking, guidance/ navigation/ control algorithms, system control, built-in test, and system communication. Development will in C, C++, and/or LabVIEW. Familiarity with standard communication busses and protocols is helpful but not required. Assignment will provide training in the design, development, test, debug, and maintenance of software using RMS's CMMI Level 3 Product Development Process.
1. Currently enrolled in a Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent undergraduate program from an accredited college.
2. Familiarity with the software development life cycle
3. Experienced with high level programming languages (for example: C, C++).
4. Experience with HW (PICs, Microprocessors, FPGAs, CPLDs, SOCs, etc)
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Ability to obtain a secret security clearance.
7. Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
1. Familiarity with Windows Software Development (e.g. Windows SDK, Forms, .NET)
2. Familiarity across Host Operating Domains (e.g. Windows, Linux)
3. Familiarity with Linux Development (e.g., SUSE Linux and Red Hat)
4. Familiarity with real time embedded Operating Systems (e.g. VxWorks, QNX)
5. Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments (Eclipse, Tornado, Visual Studio/Express)
6. Experience generating and maintaining program software documentation / UML models
7. Experience with software configuration management (Git)
8. Experience with software test and integration
9. Experience with software simulations
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs