Entegee Systems Engineer with Secret Clearance- 63012903 - TV in Marlboro, Massachusetts
Systems Engineer with Secret Clearance- 63012903 - TV
Job Code: 63012903Job Location: Marlboro, MACategory: Electrical EngineerLast Updated: 08/08/2018Apply Now!
2 openings for Systems Engineer with Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Mathematics and 4(+) years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline
• Current DoD Security Clearance
• Experience with system level requirements development, documentation and maintenance
• Understanding of radar system concepts; detection, discrimination, track and signal processing algorithms and their behaviors and performance
• Ability to develop and code system models, algorithms, test vectors and analysis tools in support of analyzing radar requirements and performance
• Prior experience with DoD Radar Design and Development Programs
• Design experience in the following radar system areas; antenna, receiver/exciter, waveforms, digital beamforming, multi-sensor track management and data fusion, adaptive signal processing, clutter mitigation techniques, electronic attack and electronic protect, sensor resource management and mission planning
• Familiarity with IPDS, internal reviews and gate reviews (particularly associated with SRR, PDR and CDR).
• Strong analytical background
• Proficiency with Matlab, C/C++, Java
• Knowledge of and ability to work within the Agile Scrum development practice
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and IBM Architecture/Requirements Tools (DOORS, Rational Rhapsody, Rational Publishing Engine, etc.)
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 63012903TV
Equal Opportunity Employer